Wednesday, June 6, 2018

class evaluation


  1. the way that we learned something new every day to become a better person in life.
  2. I like most everything I cant think about something I didn't like about this class.
  3. have at least 5 min of free time at the end of each class.
  4. most of the time I use my life planning goals journal at least 5 min a day because it helps me think and prepare for what I want in the future. the only way I wouldn't use it is if I'm really really busy and I cant make it.
  5. I'm committed to being a CTR person 24/7 because it helps me and other the way I feel has changed and I'm happier every day being a CTR person 24/7 all year long and beyond.
  6. To be a positive person and work for what you want and always !!!! choose the right.
  7. Mr.haymore is a great person that will make you become one.
  8. Image result for ctr

No comments:

Post a Comment

computer related inventions

the computer its self is the greatest thing invented of all time.it helps with almost everything you wants to know.it gives information the ...